Mikrotik RouterOS 7.4.5 Crack With Keygen Full Version Free Download
MikroTik RouterOS Crack is the hardware operating system of MikroTik RouterBOARD. The key to MikroTik RouterOS is the best and easily installs on a PC, making it a router with all the essential features: routing, firewall, bandwidth management, access point to wireless LAN, link, wireless access point, VPN server, etc. MikroTik RouterOS Serial Key is a single operating system based on the Linux v2.6 kernel. Our goal is to quickly and easily install all these features and make them easy to use.
Mikrotik RouterOS License Key provides a free download and supports several configuration methods: local access with keyboard and monitor, serial console with a terminal application, Telnet access and SSH security in networks, a custom graphical configuration tool called Winbox, and a simple web-based configuration interface. And an API programming interface to build your control application. If there is no local access in a Mikrotik router configuration and there is an IP-level communication problem, MikroTik RouterOS Keygen also supports a MAC-level connection with custom Mac Telnet and Winbox tools.
MikroTik crack is easy to install and installs everything needed for a router: routing, firewall, bandwidth management, hotspot, hotspot gateway, VPN server, etc. RouterOS is the only operating system based on the Linux v2.6 kernel. Our goal is to make all these features quick and easy to install and provide a user-friendly interface. RouterOS is an independent operating system based mainly on the Linux kernel and supports multiple configuration techniques: local login with monitor and keyboard, serial console with terminal functions, and secure SSH login via Telnet or networks.
Mikrotik RouterOS Serial Key provides various configuration options such as local configuration with keyboard and monitor, serial console terminal application, secure telnet and SSH access to networks, a special graphical configuration tool called Winbox, a simple web interface to create control, and programming API offers. interface. If there is no local access or there is a problem with IP-level communication in the router configuration, RouterOS supports MAC-level communication using special Mac Telnet and Winbox tools.
Features & Highlights:
- Firewall and NAT – Mikrotik router, State Packet Filtering; Peer-to-peer protocol filtering; NAT source and destination; Source MAC classification, IP addresses (network or list of systems), and address types, port range, IP protocols, protocol options (ICMP type, TCP and MSS flags), interfaces, internal packet and connection tags, ToS Byte (DSCP), content, order/frequency, packet size, time and more …
- Routing – Static routing; Cost-effective multi-path routing Strategy-based routing (classification takes place in the firewall) RIP v1 / v2, OSPF v2, BGP v4
- Data Rate Management – Mikrotik Registered provides Hierarchical Quality of Service HTB System with Burst; by brand IP /protocol/subnet/port/firewall; Queue PCQ, RED, SFQ, FIFO; CIR, ME, Competitive Requirements, Dynamic Customer Debit Equalization (PCQ), Burst, Protocol Limitation Between Peers
- HotSpot – Mikrotik Routerboard is HotSpot Gateway with RADIUS authentication and billing; right plug-and-play access for network users; Flow limitation; differentiated firewall; Traffic rate; real-time status information; walled garden; custom HTML login pages; iPass support; SSL secured authentication; advertising support
- Point-to-Point Tunneling Protocols – Access Concentrators and PPTP, PPPoE, and L2TP Clients; PAP, CHAP, MSCHAPv1, and MSCHAPv2 authentication protocols; RADIUS Authentication and Billing; MPPE encryption; Compression for PPPoE; Flow limitation; differentiated firewall; PPPoE choice if necessary
Single tunnels – IPIP tunnels, EoIP (Ethernet over IP)
- IPsec – AH and ESP IP security protocols; Diffie-Hellman ModP groups 1,2,5; MD5 and SHA1 hashing algorithms; Mikrotik Registry Key DES encryption algorithms, 3DES, AES-128, AES-192, AES-256; MODP 1,2,5 Groups of Perfect Transmission Secret (PFS)
- Proxy – FTP and HTTP caching proxy servers HTTPS proxy; Transparent DNS and HTTP proxy; SOCKS protocol support; Static DNS records; Support for caching on a separate drive Access control lists; lists of; Caching Supporting parental proxies
- DHCP – DHCP server by interface; DHCP relay; DHCP client multiple DHCP networks; static and dynamic
- DHCP leases; RADIUS support
- VRRP – VRRP High Availability ProtocolUPnP – Universal plug-and-play support
- NTP – server and client network time protocol; Synchronization with the GPS
- Monitoring/billing – IP traffic billing, logging of firewall actions, statistics graphs accessible via HTTP
- SNMP – read-only access
- M3P – Packet Packer Protocol for Wireless and Ethernet Connections
- MNDP – Neighbor Discovery Protocol MikroTik; also supports the Cisco Discovery Protocol (CDP)
- Tools – Ping traceroute; Bandwidth test; ping tide; Telnet; SSH; Packet sniffer; Dynamic DNS Update Tool
- VULNERABILITY OF LINUX KERNEL
Netflix has identified several TCP network vulnerabilities in the Linux kernel used in RouterOS. The problem has been corrected in RouterOS 7.
- WIRELESS MICROTIA SOLUTIONS
We provide the complete solution for your wireless needs – from your home network to the ISP’s operations center. Watch our new video on the possibilities available.
- Mikrotik ACADEMY
This expands RouterOS learning opportunities by introducing the MikroTik Academy program for educational institutions – universities, technical schools, colleges, vocational schools, and others. Learn MikroTik at your university.
- BULLETIN (# 90)
New exciting switches, 5G mobile network, QSFP accessories, LHG XL 52 ac, PWR-LINE PRO, X-mount, supercars for human-made driving, and lifehacks MikroTik – read our latest newsletter!
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- Memory (RAM): 512MB of RAM is required.
- Hard Disk Space: 500MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.
How to install Mikrotik RouterOS Crack?
- Download the software and run the installation file.
- Click “I Agree” to continue.
- Select the installation method and click “Next”.
- Change the installation folder and click “Next”.
- Select the components and click Install to start the installation.
- After setup is complete, click Close.
- Done! Enjoy it.